Monday, January 18, 2010

Odd Thomas walking with or riding with a rabbit?

I know that sounds crazy, but I was talking to my co-worker about the Odd Thomas books and said I remember a large rabbit in one of the first 3 books and thought it was so strange. Does anyone else remember this and if so, what book? Thanks! Odd Thomas walking with or riding with a rabbit?
It is not in any of the first three, but in the fourth book: Odd Hours. Do you remember the old-time actor, Hutch, in whose house Odd was originally staying? Hutch had written a children's book, which is mentioned: ';about a swashbuckling rabbit named Nibbles.';





from Odd Hours:


';I had seen a few of Lawrence Hutchison鈥檚 movies from the 1940s and 鈥?0s. I liked them. He鈥檇 been a commanding presence on screen.





';Because he had not appeared on camera for five decades, Hutch was less known for his acting than for his children鈥檚 books about a swashbuckling rabbit named Nibbles. Unlike his creator, Nibbles was fearless.';





There is no other rabbit, that I remember.





I hope this helps.Odd Thomas walking with or riding with a rabbit?
i don't remember a rabbit, it's been awhile since i have read them though. in brother odd i remember a dog that followed him though.

No comments:

Post a Comment