Friday, January 22, 2010

What would be the results of a lionhead crossed with mini rex rabbit?

it wouldnt have the velvety softness of the mini rex. itd have lion fur, only a touch softer. depending on whether the lion had a double or single mane would determine how much fluff itd have around the head. but itd be a single mane gene when borne so itd still have almost no mane.What would be the results of a lionhead crossed with mini rex rabbit?
I am I Lionhead and a Mini Rex breeder and I would NEVER cross the genetics! Since the Lionhead is a newly developed breed it slightly lacks in it's genetic compound, therefore making it dangerous to cross Lionheads with other breeds of rabbits. There has been countless cases of Lionhead crosses going through epileptic seizures, deform (one ear, no eyes, club foot, etc.). I don't advise you to do it.What would be the results of a lionhead crossed with mini rex rabbit?
I don't know... I don't know what a lionhead is or a mini rex rabbit. sorry.
A mutt.

No comments:

Post a Comment