Sunday, January 24, 2010

I want to buy a pet rabbit but I already had a dog and two tortoise did i still need to buy it ?

I really like a rabbit but my sis already buy a pet dog and a tortoise .and one of it was mine!but I really wish to buy a pet rabbit my mum give to but i don't know where to place it .so i don't know want to buy a rabbit or not. I want to buy a pet rabbit but I already had a dog and two tortoise did i still need to buy it ?
if you can look after it an have time for it then yeah i have loads of pets at my house





4 birds


5 ferrets


2 dogs


2 cats


1 tortoise


and a lot of fish lol





my gf had rabbits before they are a great pet to have


I want to buy a pet rabbit but I already had a dog and two tortoise did i still need to buy it ?
If you will take care of it- why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment