Saturday, January 23, 2010

How much food does a lionhead rabbit eat a day?

I've been told that the smaller rabbits should have a bowl of food the size of a small tuna can a day, but I give my bunnies a bit more than that. Best advice from me is to give your bunny about that much and when you notice the bowl getting empty put some more in it. Sometimes they eat more, other times they eat less, but you'll be sure that they don't go hungry.How much food does a lionhead rabbit eat a day?
I would say that a rabit should have food available at all times. They eat when they are hungry. For heaps of information on owning a pet rabbit go to www.rabbit.orgHow much food does a lionhead rabbit eat a day?
Unlimited hay supply and then whatever pellets they need. I advise you weigh them and see the guidelines on the packet of food. Usually it's not much for smaller rabbits unless they're pregnant does or babies. Just check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment