Sunday, January 24, 2010

What is a better pet, a rabbit or guinea pig?

im almost 16. my mom wont let me get a dog so ive decided i still want something that is fury and you can pet it and stuff.


which one bites more? which one is more to take care of? size of cage? cost? if a rabbit is better should i get the smaller ones or the big huge ones?What is a better pet, a rabbit or guinea pig?
Rabbit definatly!!! Rabbits don't bite, but they are a little harder to take care of after a while you will like it. Get a Holland Lop (up to 4lbs) or a Lionhead(up to 3.5lbs)What is a better pet, a rabbit or guinea pig?
I personaly have a guinea pig, and LOVE it, but I was also considering getting a rabbit because they are very big and fluffy. I have heard and read that guinea pigs and rabbits get along pretty well, but you have to introduce them slowely, and never keep them alone in the same cage. I think that both animals are very sweet and you would have fun with both!


~Good Luck!
A baby elephantt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neither of them should bite! Both make sweet pets and take about the same care! Though guinea pig will talk to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment