Friday, January 22, 2010

How much does a rabbit cost?

I was looking into adopting a rabbit but im not sure how much it will cost. i went to a pet store by my house and i was shocked when the man told me 15 dollars! I thought they must must sick! and got out of there. but anyways i would love for someone to tell me. thanksHow much does a rabbit cost?
I think it's great that you're thinking about adopting a rabbit! For a list of animal shelters and rescues in your area, go to Petfinder


(http://www.petfinder.com/index.html).





I adopted my dwarf rabbit mix a couple years ago from my local animal shelter. Based from him, here's the cost of a rabbit:





Food - $15 (usually lasts for two months)


Bedding - $20 - $30 (one month)


Toys - $5 - $15 (usually lasts for two months depending on the toys)


Cage - $30 - $100 (one time payment)


Food Bowl/Water Bottle - $10 - $20 (one time payment)





Vet visits - *can vary





Total - $80 - $180





Hope this helps answer your question!How much does a rabbit cost?
Ummm...rabbits are usually around $20. Depending, if the sign says ';fancy rabbit'; or anything like that, then its gonna be on the more expensive side. If it just says Rabbit, then it will be the regular price, $15 - $20! Good luck with your new bunny!
i don't know where you lie. here where i live, you can get a plain ole bunny for three or four dollars. if you are looking at show rabbits, then you can literally spend hundreds of dollars, depending on breed and pedigree. i live in south Texas
I'm a Holland Lop rabbit breeder (In MI) and I sell mine for $35.


$15 doesn't mean they're sick, I got my first rabbit for that much and he is still happy and healthy.
well guineas at petsmart are 38.99 so probAbly 40$

No comments:

Post a Comment