Friday, January 22, 2010

Will having my male rabbit neutured stunt his growth?

I have a male continental giant who is 4 months old. I need to get hem neutered as he is constantly trying to mate with my female french lop. She has been spayed so I wont end up with babies which is a good. I just need to lower his hormones but am worried if i have him neutered it will stunt his grown?Will having my male rabbit neutured stunt his growth?
No. It will not stunt his growth.Will having my male rabbit neutured stunt his growth?
No the rabbit's natural growth won't be stunted, but you will need to keep an eye on his eating in the future, neutered rabbits do have a tendency to overeat and become overweight ;)





Respect to you for doing the right thing for both your bunnies xxx
Neutering will not stunt your rabbits growth, as you're not affecting the growth hormones. Most rabbits are neutered between 4 and 6 months with no negative effects!
It wont stunt his growth if it is done at the right time too early and it will too late and he will be left with the urges. The best person to judge this is your vet.
No it wont stunt his growth
It definitely will not stunt his growth, don't worry you're doing the right thing!
No it wont stunt his growth.
Your best bet is to ask the vet.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment