Saturday, January 23, 2010

Any ideas on a homemade rabbit hutch?

I want to build a cool hutch for my bunny but I dont want just the basic thing and I was wondering if anyone else has built one and some ideas if you have. O ya and some pics would be nice.Any ideas on a homemade rabbit hutch?
Yes, based on my experience - go buy one.Any ideas on a homemade rabbit hutch?
Build a roof above a cage you bought and put rails around it .Make sure it is high so you dont have to scoop the poop offten.Dont use chinken wire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


important! Put sides made out of wood on the sides!





That will be like mine!





p.s.I love rabbits too.I have 11.
you can buy a very fancy one at a store called fleet farm or it may be called fleet mart in your area but go to a fleet store and you probly can get a decent one at a fairly decent price
Make a slanted roof out of wood. Get some chicken wire. Make a door in the front panel of wood. On each side have a supporting wood piece and put chicken wires between the wood on each side. So there is air let in on each side. For the bottom construct a square out of a 1x2 wood piece on each side and staple chicken wire on the bottom so the rabbit can go potty and you wont have to clean it because it will go through!

No comments:

Post a Comment