Friday, January 22, 2010

How do i hold my rabbit?

ok so my sister has a rabbit but she grew out of it so all it does is sit in its cage all day. so i felt really bad for it so i decided to take care of it. so my question is how do i hold her? my sister forgot so she d\cant tell me. so can someone please tell me how to hold her without her jumping out of my arms or clawing me?? also what age do they normally die because mines almost 4. thanksHow do i hold my rabbit?
hold its but while stroking its ears, hold it into ur chest.How do i hold my rabbit?
You need to be supporting the whole rabbit. When you pick him up, lift the front legs from underneath and then support the back legs. Once you have picked up the rabbit, hold it close to you. Most rabbits like to be held firmly so they feel safe. Having the feet against your chest is best.





Rabbits can live to be 10 years old if cared for properly.
http://www.wikihow.com/Hold-a-Rabbit





mind you, some rabbits dont like being held at all, so try to limit how long you hold them. and your poor rabbit sounds depressed, give her space to run around.





they usually live 7-10 years.
You hold him behind the front legs around the rib cage till he cools down then you can set him on your lap but don't squeene him to much some rabbits have live twice that age they make good pets. Have fun
wazup iiiiittttttttttttssssssss damion oh yea and bye the way this is how you hold a rabbit hold it firmly in the chest

No comments:

Post a Comment