Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My brothers baby rabbit died is there anything we could have done?

there were 3 babies now only 2. The one baby was really really small and like his legs didnt work right, he looked about 1/4 the size of the others. The parents are Dwarf Rex (father) and female is some type of brown lop.


Someone told me its because its a peanut and they dont live more than a few day. I only lived 3 days and it never got fatter, but its two brothers/sisters got much bigger.





Is there a way to make a peanut live longer?My brothers baby rabbit died is there anything we could have done?
if he wasn't growing i don't think so but im really sorry about it 8'( and take the father out of the cage just make sure the others put on wait and love them again im very sorry! go to ask or google and look for pictures and sighns of peanut bunnies to se if that was him to give you peace of mind if he wasn't maybe get the others checked out...My brothers baby rabbit died is there anything we could have done?
I don't think so. :~( I am sad for you .But, i know a website that might help you! try www.wikihow.com and search rabbits and that might help you! I hope you find your answer!


^..^


*
if the dad was in the cage i'm surprised he's not dead cause that kills male rabbits

No comments:

Post a Comment