Friday, January 22, 2010

Where can i get a rabbit in west union ohio or close th there?

please help me i want a these are some of them i would like, mini holland lop , a netherland dwarf , polish or a fuzzy lopWhere can i get a rabbit in west union ohio or close th there?
hello,


go to www.petfinder.com and you might be able to find one!


Good luck!Where can i get a rabbit in west union ohio or close th there?
go to www.petfinder.com and find bunny rescues. They're all over the place!
I don't know but I want one too and live close too i want a Netherland Dwarf white girl
I would say the rabbit costs about $45.00
The best place to find any of the breeds you have listed is at an ARBA rabbit show. There are several coming up in Ohio in the next couple of weeks.


You can check the ARBA website for where and when the shows are.


http://www.arba.net





At a show you will pay from $20+ for a rabbit. At a rescue you are looking at $100+ that is if they approve you. Rabbits from breeders will be the breed you want and come with a pedigree.





I live in Ohio and am a member of ARBA, I also raise Mini Rex rabbits. I have 3 for sale at the present time and I am looking fro 4H'ers to give the rabbit to.





In May Ohio has a Mini-Convetion in Columbus at the fairgrounds. There will be hundreds of rabbits at this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment