Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why does my rabbit vibrate and make panting noises?

Is it just the heat?Why does my rabbit vibrate and make panting noises?
Lol, don't worry. I am a rabbit owner. I have 4 rabbits and they all do that every once in awhile. It's usually from being to warm or being warn out. If you lower the rabbits temperature to a cooler one. and it stops. then that is probably why. I show rabbits and noticed that that usually happens when they are to warm.Why does my rabbit vibrate and make panting noises?
Is it a male or female if it is a female it is probably tired from hoping or something if it is a male bo nueterd no its no in heat if it isn't it probably is ! hope i helped
i think u should go to the vet! idk im not a rabbit owner but sounds weird to me! lol but i have a gerbil
Probably Because Its Nervous Or Its Tired Or Its Hyper.

No comments:

Post a Comment