Friday, January 22, 2010

I have an Angora Rabbit, And he sleeps all day as I know, but he stays under my bed , is that healthy?

I mean he comes out when hes hungry or when he wants some attention, but the majority of the time, he's under my bed.I have an Angora Rabbit, And he sleeps all day as I know, but he stays under my bed , is that healthy?
Rabbits seek shelter for comfort. Yes, there could be something possibly wrong with him, but i doubt it. If you are seriously concerened, call a locat vet, and ask for their opinion.I have an Angora Rabbit, And he sleeps all day as I know, but he stays under my bed , is that healthy?
He's probably just hiding. If you are really badly concerned, try a vet for advice.
He wants to be a dust bunny !! He's fine, he just feels safe under there. As long as you have it bunny proofed with no wires to chew on and stuff, I'm sure hes great. I'm happy to hear of another bunny owner besides me that dosn't use a cage.
Hes a little shy.
you should use treat to get him to come out you need to earn trust play with him but it mite take a lilttle time i wouldnt rush

No comments:

Post a Comment