Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How much is a rabbit cage?

I have been thinking about getting a rabbit but i don't have a cage so I thought I'll get my dad's friend to do it but how much money is it worth? I'm trying to stay in $20.00-$40.00.How much is a rabbit cage?
I think their from $30.00-around $50.00.If your creative like me , I would just make one though! That way,it could match your bunny's style! 8DHow much is a rabbit cage?
Well, it will be very hard to find a cage that price! im not sure what currency your talking about if its australian dollars no way! because i live in australia! if you get a second hand it will be much cheaper or you can build your own! or check out some on ebay and you could see if there was a cheap one on ebay new or used!
For a bunny cage, go to target (if there is one near you) and find NIC's. NIC's are Neat Idea Cubes. These are used for creating bookshelves for college dorms typically. One box makes one cage. And you'll need some zip ties. Here's is a site with an example cage. Yours doesn't have to be as elaborate of course. This only costs around $25! If you decide not to buy an nic cage, please don't buy a hutch for the outdoors, or wirebottom cages. Both have wirebottoms that harm the rabbits feet. Also don't house the rabbit outdoors. This makes it easy for predators to get them.





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
the tractor supply store has them for about 30 dollars try that
A rabbit cage usually goes up to 50 60 dollars. But if you make one yourself it will cost less. Thats what my dad did.

No comments:

Post a Comment