Friday, January 22, 2010

If i get a rabbit will it conflict with the cat i already have?

my sister wants a rabbit for her birthday, i want to get her one but we already have a cat and weve had our cat for almost 8 years...i dont want my cat eating the rabbit or something lol so is this a good idea? is there any way i can train my cat or something so that she doesnt hate the new addition?If i get a rabbit will it conflict with the cat i already have?
I have alot of pets a dog my sis has a cat, my other sis has a bunny, and my bro has 2 guinea pigs. They all seem to get along. Slowly interduce the bunny and the cat and watch what happens. Let them see eachother once or twice a day but don't walk off. Have your sis sit by the bunny and you sit by the cat and set them on the floor and see what happens. And if they attack pick them up and try the next day. They'll get use to eachother. And bunnies don't really fight unless it's with other bunnies. My cat and bunny can sit in next to eachother and not even realize theres another animal next to them.


Good luck!:)If i get a rabbit will it conflict with the cat i already have?
I'm sure your cat will find the rabbit delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment