Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why my male rabbit is bitting my hand?

he gets very aggressive when he sees my hand!Why my male rabbit is bitting my hand?
maybe you just ate or something cause when you eat the small particles will sometimes go in your hand or maybe he is just young you need to take care of him and also play with him or just give him foodWhy my male rabbit is bitting my hand?
this behavior will continue until he is neutered. males can be altered as early as 3 months, so you should look into doing this very soon.

Report Abuse



lol uhhh hes very hungry?? lol im sryy....idk dont have much experience on this....but maybe you should get him neutered *hope thats spelled right*
maybee he is to young to understand or is he lonley





get him a friend or feed him more
it likes you .
he probably thinks u got food in ur hand

No comments:

Post a Comment