Monday, January 18, 2010

Does it hurt to be bitten by a rabbit?

I have been ';pinched'; by my bunny and it hurts like no other! What happens if he bites thru my skin? How bad will it hurt? I have been bitten by a mouse but I dont remember if it hurt.Does it hurt to be bitten by a rabbit?
it HURTS! mine bites me if i aggrivate her or touch her feet or face! ne time when my dad was trying out the harness we bought her, she bit him REALLY jhard. She wouldnt let go! my dad had to fling her across the room (i no it sounds cruel!) just to get her off. He couldnt even pull her off!! That left a scar, but after you're bit once or twice it isnt that bad.......it feels like a shot. It only hurts for a second. Don't worry about it!Does it hurt to be bitten by a rabbit?
OMG,I hate hamster bites!My hamster bit me today!

Report Abuse



It depends on where it bites you. I had leather gloves on and I was advancing on a rabbit and it bit me on my index finger as hard as it could I'd think, and it hurt like a son of a *****.
depends on if it was really mad at you or not but when they are they can draw blodd and scratch u real hard, but it's like only 1/20th of your size and rabbits are pretty gentle anyway so i woouldn't worry too much about being bitten if you take godd care of it
Oh, believe me, it HURTS. I have a bunny and he accidentally bit me because I was petting a cat. Those sharp little teeth can make you BLEED. And I mean A LOT.





Keep your hand away from your bunny's mouth.
i dont mean to scare anyone but rabbits have the strongest jaw muscle per square inch of any mammal, they will do some damage if they feel like it, but luckily most rabiits are nice
They can bite the crap out of you and make you bleed.
I've never been pinched by a bunny, but I have been bitten. It really only hurts when it first happens, then the pain dulls away. It kinda feels like being stung by a bee I think.
Yes! They are vicious!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoK鈥?/a>
omg I had one and it bit my thumb and it hurt so bad i was crying blood was flowing out of my thumd
Yes it hurts to get bitten by a bunny. Mine used to bite but she grew out if it. They can make you bleed. They have strong jaws! It hurts really bad. Don't get on a bunny's bad side =P
You don't remember if it hurt. Hmmm. If you are bite by anything and it goes through the skin, keep an eye on it in case it gets infected. But to answer your question... i bet it doesn't feel wonderful.
How could it not hurt...if something bites you, IT HURTS. If it bites through the skin, guess what? It's gonna hurt, too.
a little but you won't die from it.
Yes...it hurts...it hurts very much...very, very much.
It'll hurt just the same as anything else breaking the skin. What kind of question is this anyway? You know your pain tolerance better than any of us.
They nip, but they don't 'hang' on like when a cat or dog bites, so it dosen't really hurt. I've never had my skin broken from a rabbit bite.
no.
Well, they do have teeth -- I've had a rabbit, and unless they are severely mishandled, they tend not to bite.





However, I have been bitten once. They can break through the skin, but it's not really that bad. Just treat them gently, let them know you won't mistreat them, and you'll likely never get a full-fledged bite. Unless the rabbit was caught wild, it is very unlikely that a bite would transmit any sort of diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment