Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I care for a wild baby rabbit? I found it on my sidewalk this morning when I went for the paper.?

I knew I had a rabbits nest /burrow in my bushes and there were babies, something must have gotten into the nest because I found 2 dead babies, this one got away but I'm afraid to leave it alone so I brought it inside, how should I care for it?How do I care for a wild baby rabbit? I found it on my sidewalk this morning when I went for the paper.?
get some kitten milk from wal-mart and a kitten bottle and follow the directions on the package. When your bunny is a little older you can feed him fresh veggies, alfalfa pellets, and timothy hay. Just put the little fella in a small animal cage with some timothy hay or other natural bedding. Awe...so sweet.How do I care for a wild baby rabbit? I found it on my sidewalk this morning when I went for the paper.?
Put the rabbit in a pot. Take a picture. Put it on a website, and tell people you will eat it if they do not send you $50,000 by August. They will send you money not to eat the rabbit. Then when you get the money. You find a puppy, and start all over again.
put it back.if it does die it will feed something father up the food chain .
You're a brave one. Good luck. I think I would have left it there. That's just me.
Take it to a wildlife shelter. In the meantime give it milk with a dropper. If it's old enough to be eating grass get some grass from outside, it depends how old it is.
The House Rabbit Society can help you with everything:





http://www.rabbit.org
last year I found two baby bunnies in my yard. The fish and game people told me to put it back in the yard. We tried milk, baby formula watered down and fed with dropper. It died two days later. guess I should have put it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment