Monday, January 18, 2010

Do I ever Need to take a pet Rabbit to the vet?

I have a cat, and she's never been to the vet except to be neutered and declawed, but that was before we got her





My family has had her for 12 years and she is fine





If I get an older rabbit, already neutered, will it ever need to go to the vet if it is healthy?Do I ever Need to take a pet Rabbit to the vet?
I don't take my rabbits to the vet unless they are unwell and all of mine have lived to be over 10 years old.Do I ever Need to take a pet Rabbit to the vet?
YES. You need to take the rabbit to a vet for check-ups if the rabbit is acting strange. You also need the rabies and all that in them too. If the rabbit is healthy, you still need to bring it the vet every year or so. Check with your vet. See what he/she recommends.





For your cat, well, you definitely need to bring it to the vet for heart worm or rabies or joint injuries or anything that you can't tell about your cat from looking at it. It needs special tests to see if the cat is all healthy from all of that. If your cat seems happy, playful, not resting all day, eating, doing its business fine, than I think your cat is healthy. Still, it needs a vet to look at your cat every year. Good luck with your rabbit!
Of course you do! Just like any other animal, it needs regular check-ups and such. Just like you and me, it may get sick, hurt, etc. We need regular checkups, the bunny needs reguar checkups, and I think that it'd be good to take your cat in for a check up every once in awhile also...
YES! You deffinitely need to take your rabbit it the vet for checkups, even if you think that your rabbit looks fine it may not be. And remember to give it lots of room, and exercise it every day! I hope you have a great time with your rabbit!
no you will not. the only time you have to bring them to the vet is if they are pregneat or sick or phissically hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment