Saturday, January 16, 2010

If you had to have a pet, would you like to have a rabbit?

It is a poll/survey project.If you had to have a pet, would you like to have a rabbit?
Yes, they're an impulse desire for me... Whenever I see one, I always want to buy one...





(Edit: That kind of makes me sound like I buy a bunch of them... I don't! I've owned only one, years and years ago....)If you had to have a pet, would you like to have a rabbit?
Believe this or not in my teen years my mom had 2 rabbits. They would run free in the house while we were awake then she would put a childs gate up at night and they would stay in the laundry room. They were really fun to have. At the same time we had 2 cats roaming, the rabbits actually learned from the cats to use a litter box??? of course they still **** in the house but mostly used the litter box. Overall rabbits were fun to have around.
yeeeeees





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
My daughter had a rabbit years ago. It was vicious and chewed up the legs on all our wood furniture. Not all bunnies are nice. So, no, I wouldn't want another one.
No Ive had a rabbit before, they smell bad and die easily.
I would rather have a dog or cat, they are more affectionate and intelligent
i already have two rabbits and yes i would like another one
yes, i would, but im allergic.


so i cant
no they stink and poop ALL DAY and scratch the heck of you
no because they are boring and mean i would want a dog
not really. they're cute but boring. i'd rather have a dog.
i have 1
no, i heard they pooh a lot.
sure i would like a sexy bunny
yes but i heard they sht up a storm

No comments:

Post a Comment