Monday, January 18, 2010

Could someone please tell me what breed my rabbit is?

I brought him from a shelter so I have no idea who his parents where or what he breed he is.





His photo is here (and it is a photo not some dodgy link to somewhere else):


http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/j鈥?/a>





thank you!Could someone please tell me what breed my rabbit is?
first what a lovely rabbit! I had one that was the exact same colour but had lop ears. He is most likely a cross breed so you probably won't be able to find out exactly. When you go to the vets to have his vaccines, maybe they will be able to help.Could someone please tell me what breed my rabbit is?
He is so cute!


I've found a website that lists all the rabbit breeds in the world.


I hope that helps!
Don't know but he's lovely....
It appears to be a RED SATIN to me, or at least a cross with a Red. The Satin breeds are of that size and build, and Red is one of their classifications, according to the American Rabbit Breeder's Association (ARBA) handbook. Good luck on finding it's true heritage.
It looks like a dwarf like thumper on bambi.
hes a lop ear i have one that looks just like him
probably a mixture of diff breeds its hard to tell


ask your vet
Sorry I don't know the English expression for the breed, the Germans call it a ';Gelbsilber';, which means ';yellow silver'; and it's one of the better known breeds there.


Lovely picture!
Beautiful bunny! I have a Dutch whos black and white and named Bama. Love that critter. Your's resembles a Flemish Giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment