Friday, May 14, 2010

Where can I get essential oils (aromatherapy) for my rabbit?

I heard it helps with colds, stress etc. What's you're opinion on using it and is it safe? How often should I use it and could you label all the oils and what they do? Also can you label prices and where to get it?





Also any background info and experiences!! Thanks soooo much (:Where can I get essential oils (aromatherapy) for my rabbit?
Aromatherapy works on the placebo effect.





The placebo effect does not work on animals.





Aromatherapy will therefore not work on your pet.





If you have any concerns about your pet's welfare, take it to a vet. Who knows what suffering you could put it through by relying on scam treatments that don't work even for humans?Where can I get essential oils (aromatherapy) for my rabbit?
This is someone that you can tall has not looked into aromatherapy and all the studies there have been. They need to do more homework before talking about a subject that they do not know about!. As for using Aromatherapy on your Rabbit, No do not do it, the Essential oils are way to strong for them.

Report Abuse



try using a Hydrosol AKA flower water for them. Lavender and Chamomile would be good ones, and as Dave told ya take the Rabbit to the vet just to make shore they are ok.

Report Abuse



I think you are refering to ointment for better pleasure while having intercourse. I understands you want to pretend it is for ur rabbit. Get KY yours and mine.
www.hhnews.com/aroma_pets.htm





www.aromatherapypoint.com/aromatherapy鈥?br>




www.aromaweb.com/articles/aromatherapy鈥?br>




Many more sites just google aromatherapy for pets

No comments:

Post a Comment