Friday, May 14, 2010

My rabbit eats linoleum and carpet daily. How will this affect her?

My rabbit's cage is lined with linoleum, and she chews and eats it up every day. I also have a small rug in her cage, and she pulls out the yarn bits and eats these two.





Will you die sooner? Will it kill her?


What effect is this having on her? Will it shorten her life?My rabbit eats linoleum and carpet daily. How will this affect her?
It can make your rabbit really sick put an untreated piece of plywood in there for him/her.My rabbit eats linoleum and carpet daily. How will this affect her?
It will kill her. Take her to a vet now to ensure she doesnt have a blockage and isnt getting sick from the glue.
Take it out! She could die. The carpet and linoleum are not good for her at all.


She shouldn't have a rug or towel or blanket if she is eating it.
it might get caught in her intestine and kill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment