Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Should I get a Flemish giant rabbit?

I want a rabbit that is calm and will let you hold it. If you think i should get another breed, what breed do you think i should get?Should I get a Flemish giant rabbit?
Flemish Giants are know to be gentle, but they are big are require special care. Like most rabbits, they don't like to be picked up. This is one of the reasons they are recommend for young children, their size makes them harder for a child to hold.





You should get a medium size rabbit. Lops are generally friendly. You may also want to go to a rescue and look at the rabbits they have to see if any of them like to be cuddled.


There are many rabbits that like to be pet, but not a lot who like to be picked up and cuddled. It is an individual rabbit thing.Should I get a Flemish giant rabbit?
most rabbits crossed with lops are great cuddle bunnys a giant flemish would be good also for the fact that you have a cat or smallish dog coz this rabbit would defend it self well. any rabbit brought up with cuddles should be fine with them any way.
I would get a mini lop or a holland lop.
Wow! Flemish Giants....are well, giant!


I have never had one, so I can't tell.


I have a lop eared and a Himalayan x Dwarf.


Himalayans have always been known to being such lovable rabbits and are easy to handle.


My half Himalayan is happy to be held but my big lop eared is a grouchy one!


I think a himalayan should be nice and if you have any interest on training them to jump then they are up to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment