Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is this a great deal fr a rabbit or what?

$20 for a rabbit at my local humane society [which also rescues cats and dogs]





It comes with spay/neuter, tattoo, and anything else you need to give to a rabbit





Only minor downside is they are probably mixed, and I can't get a certain look, but I'm sure it is just as cute





Its a good deal, right?Is this a great deal fr a rabbit or what?
Any time you can save an animal from a sad life at a shelter, it is always a great deal! Good luck with your new bunny!Is this a great deal fr a rabbit or what?
YES! Wonderful! Not to mention you are saving a life! Good for you!
You posted a mean and rude comment on my important question about my pet. If I was low like you, I would say some pretty mean things about your question. Think before you type next time.
It is a really good deal but the most important thing is that you are saving that rabbit's life. I paid $170 to save my cat's life and I am so glad I did. I would have paid anything I could for her.
Yes a very good deal rabbits by them self are usaully 50 dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment