Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to buy a lion head dwarf rabbit but I don't know where to buy them any help? breeders or pet stores?

I just need to know which would be the better place..or if you know of any others...Because I know of some friends who didn't end up getting the rabbit they asked for and what not. thanks for the help!I want to buy a lion head dwarf rabbit but I don't know where to buy them any help? breeders or pet stores?
Defnately don't buy from a petstore!


I suggest buying from a breeder locally (google Rabbit Breeders in ______) or go to a rabbit show and get a high quality rabbit! You can go the http://www.arba.net/showinfo.htm and search for your state and find a rabbit show that will be going on close to you. You may even find a rabbit you like even more than the lionhead.


Good Luck! :)I want to buy a lion head dwarf rabbit but I don't know where to buy them any help? breeders or pet stores?
buy from a breeder.....talk to that person on how to correctly raise the bunny.. talk about feed, breeding. Ask questions... and be able to contact them if you have any problems..
Defiantly go for a breeder or a rescue. Although a rescue probably won't have a Lionhead, but if they do, go for it. It is generally cheaper and you get better quality than a pet store. I could go to a breeder and get a pedigreed rabbit for about $40, where at a pet store, it is $60 or more for a rabbit of unknown origin.


To find a breeder, look at your local rabbit breeder organization. It varies by country and region. They should have a list of breeders either by area or breed. You may have to travel a bit to get one.


Just so you know, it's just a Lionhead. They are a small breed that weights a maximum of 3.5lbs.
Yeah, those kinds of rabbits are rare, so you'd probably have to get one from a breeder. They are adorable though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment