Friday, May 14, 2010

Please can anyone tell me where i can get a Female hunny colourd Dutch rabbit in the Bristol area. Thanks?

One of my rabbits has sadly just passed away and i am looking for a dutch female in huny coulor (same as my last rabbit) as a companion to my male rabbit who is missing bailey bunny very much. I have tryed a few places but have had no luck. I am looking in the Bristol, chepstow, gloucester and South Gloucertershire area. Can anyone please help me? Thankyou xxxPlease can anyone tell me where i can get a Female hunny colourd Dutch rabbit in the Bristol area. Thanks?
im not local but have you a pets at home near you. I understand what you are trying to do, but your buck will no the difference and may not like haveing her with him and you might need a new hutch. Either way good luck, i lost my rabbit 2 weeks ago and its not nice when you loss a loved one.Please can anyone tell me where i can get a Female hunny colourd Dutch rabbit in the Bristol area. Thanks?
I have what you are looking for, but i am in Shropshire.





Make sure that your male has been castrated





Try contacting the British Rabbit Council





The British Rabbit Council is for the breeding and showing of rabbits, and ... The main show diary of the BRC, listing all the main host shows and stock shows ...





www.thebrc.org
i cant remember the name of the place but there is a rabbit sanctuary in south gloucestershire somewhere, just cant remeber why. try the garden centres, I know Wyevale used to have rabbits there, dont know if u know it but on the A38 just by Thornbury (Junt 14) there is a garden centre called Eastville this has lots of animals and rabbits, (brought mine from there) or else look in , this might sound stupid, trade it! they might have new born ones for sale!


Good luck
have you tried the trade-it? im afraid wyvele garden center only does fish now! but Cadbury garden center do its near yatton hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment